OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE, CHECK BACK SOON
The main function of Game Masters and Game Assistants is to keep the community happy. GMs & GAs main occupation is to handle ingame tickets and to help people in need. Their role is also to reprimand players who behave inappropriately, or disrupt other players' playing experience (i.e hacks, exploits, rudeness, disrespect to staff and players, advertisement of other servers other than Necro/BlazeGN etc.). BlazeGN Staff find it imperative to set some rules that the BlazeGN Staff Body should respect.
BlazeGN uses various of punishments and we sorted all misbehavior under these three categories. This will make it easy for you to check why you got a mute or ban.
Scroll down to see our explainations.
This is the minor punishment that can be given to players. This punishment may be given due to:
- Spamming global chat / flooding general chat.
- Abusive language in global chat that may affect other players.
GLOBAL CHAT INSULTING
- Racism/Disrespecting other cultures
- Making fun of people in an unproperly way
- Death wishing or encouraging fellow players/staff to commit suicde/hurt themselfs
GENERAL CHAT INSULTING
- Insulting staff
- Racism/Disrespecting other cultures
- Making fun of the staff
- Interfering with a discussion which is not directed to the user.
- Using the world and general chat to make fun of sexual abuse/rape.
- Ruining official server/staff events.
- Character or guild name is inappropriate: Compulsory rename; if they wish to continue playing here, they must change their name. The name change will be free of charge. We did not set up specific name rules, but we think that you are aware of what is appropriate and what's not. If a Game Master asks you to change your name, please don't argue about it.
- Outside buffing in PvP mode.
- Continuous spam about bans/actions the staff has taken.
- Note : All these warnings carry a 3 strike warning system, after 3 times of abuse we will punish you with a temporary ban which also includes ignoring these warnings.
Relatively major punishment that can be given to players, this punishment may be given due to:
- Using ability/fellow pets in Fortress War
- Multiclienting in Fortress wars. That means that even a second char is forbidden!
- Using game exploits/bugs to win in PvP/Fortress wars.
- Abusing or being involved in abusing the CTF (Capture The Flag) system to farm ingame items.
- Note : Ignoring warnings or avoiding punishment can conduct to a permanently ban.
Major punishment that can be given to players, this punishment may be given due to:
[Permanent bans may be given out without warnings]
- 3 warnings.
- Dupe or using any program that may disturb the server functionality and economy.
- Abusing vote/referral system.
- Selling/Buying/Trading gold, accounts, characters, items for real money or buying accounts for gold from other servers or on NECRO.
- Abusing our starter pack action to fill other characters with them.
- Impersonating the identity of a GM/GA or any staff member. (All associated characters will be banned)
- Mentioning other private servers in the forums/game or any place in the Blaze Gaming Network.
- The use of social engineering to acquire information from GM's.
- Abusing of Multi-Clienting ( We allow 3 Clients per IP, exceeding that will result in a permanent ban including all associated characters)
- Trying to trick GM's into lost item cases and spamming about it on the forums.
- Being involved in hacking/scamming or anything in that direction.
- Impersonating other players such as fakenames.
- Threaten our staff to take our services down.
- Spreading false information about our team such as corruption and no fair play.
- Spamming scam sites or spamming in town.
- Charging back and acquiring items on an illegal way, suspicious items may be deleted without notice/warn.
- Note : Whenever we say : The ban is final it means you will NOT get unbanned. Ever!
- We may change the rules at any time without notice!
- It is your responsibilty to remain updated on our policies!
- As of January 27 2014, we no longer return items to hacked/scammed accounts.
- Updated : March 9 2014